- Adjustment to traumatic injuries.
- Family and social network supports.
- Dealing with physical, cognitive and psychological changes after traumatic injury.
- Working with rehabilitation teams, including case managers, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, physiotherapists, psychiatrists, GPs and other specialists to achieve goals.
- Provide behavioural support strategies and intervention with teams.
- Assessment of behavioural, emotional and cognitive changes following catastrophic events.
- Recommendations and advice for future treatment needs.
- Supporting change when alcohol and other substances are involved.