inspire, rehabilitation and psychology
- Individual sessions to promote change and increased happiness through enhancing goal attainment, social skills and problem solving abilities.
- Training to support workers and carers, and others involved to foster an enabling approach to support.
- Facilitating training to build capacity within the sector.
- Research collaborations to increase knowledge within the sector to improve outcomes.
- Adjustment to traumatic injuries.
- Family and social network supports.
- Dealing with physical, cognitive and psychological changes after traumatic injury.
- Working with rehabilitation teams, including case managers, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, physiotherapists, psychiatrists, GPs and other specialists to achieve goals.
- Provide behavioural support strategies and intervention with teams.
- Assessment of behavioural, emotional and cognitive changes following catastrophic events.
- Recommendations and advice for future treatment needs.
- Supporting change when alcohol and other substances are involved.
- Promoting skill development in individuals with mood disorders, such as depression.
- Promoting skill development in individuals with anxiety disorders, such as obsessive compulsive disorder, panic attacks, and social phobias.
- Promoting skill development in dealing with anger and frustration.